Sunday, January 22, 2017

Farting Application

Farting Application!
I have built two versions, for Linux (tested on Linux Mint/Ubuntu) and for Windows. Please let me know if you have any ideas how to improve this beautiful farting program. Any comments welcome!!
Right now, there are 36 farting sounds - if you have any (possibly self recorded!) sounds, feel free to send me them- I will include them in the farting application.

Just download the Windows or Linux version, and doubleclick. Enjoy!


Windows Farting Application link 1 or Windows Farting Application link 2


Linux Farting Application link 1 or Linux Farting Application link 2




This is my first published application, written in python. All sounds come from http://soundbible.com/tags-fart.html and are on Atribution 3.0 license. Recorded by Mike Koenig. Should I violate any license agreements, please let me know- I will remove the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment